Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happiness is totally clean coat | Onni on ihan puhdas turkki

Yesterday I washed our dogs' coats. Today they looked wonderful and their coats smelled so nice. I just can't understand people who say that they wash their dog's coats only two or three times per year. I think that our dog's wellbeing need that the coats are washed at least twice per month. And I also use real shampoo, not some hand cream that people use here in Finland to tune their SWD coats more curly. Uh, I just can't imagine how much bacteria and dirt that hand cream builds up to the coat.

Pesin eilen koirat ja pääsin nauttimaan niiden ihanan puhtaan turkin tuoksusta ja silittelystä. Pesen yleensä koirat vähintään kaksi kertaa kuussa ja ihan oikeasti shampoolla. Niiden turkit eivät ole menneet pilalle, päin vastoin, puhtaaseen turkkiin ei tartu lika niin hyvin ja rastoja voi sen ansiosta muodostua paremmin .

Tässä ihan puhdas Jamppa ihanine häntätöyhtöineen.



Ja tässäpä puhdas Vilho, jonka turkki todella kaipasi pesua ja muuttui hetkessä taas hirveästä tumpputurkista vähän paremman näköiseksi.

No comments:

Post a Comment